AUDITION SCHEDULE: 2016
Auditions for the Claremont Young Musicians Orchestra and the Claremont Young Musicians Intermezzo Orchestra will be held from Thursday, September 1st through Sunday, September 18th. The audition schedule is as follows:
TO SET UP AN AUDITION TIME, PLEASE CALL THE CYMO OFFICE AT (909) 624-3614 BETWEEEN 10:00 AM AND 4:00 PM BEGINNING THURSDAY, August 25th. Calls may be made from August 25th until the audition day that is listed for each instrument.
- A 2 or 3 octave scale of your choice (strings, woodwinds, brass)
- A solo of your choice
- The required orchestra excerpts for your instrument (In preparing the excerpts please follow all directions and markings on the page.)
- A $15 audition fee payable the day of your audition
- Applications will be available at the auditions.
- For more information call (909) 624-3614 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org