AUDITION INFORMATION: 2017
Auditions for the Claremont Young Musicians Orchestra and the Claremont Young Musicians Intermezzo Orchestra will be held from Thursday, August 24 through Sunday, September 10th as listed below.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR AUDITION TIME PLEASE CALL THE CYMO OFFICE AT 909-624-3614 FROM 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM BEGINNING SATURDAY, AUGUST 19. Calls may be made from August 19th until the audition day that is listed for each instrument.
|Day & Date||Instrument|
|Thursday, Aug. 24||Viola|
|Saturday, Aug. 26||Cello and Bass|
|Sunday, Aug. 27||Brass|
|Monday, Aug. 28||Clarinet|
|Wednesday, Aug. 30||Oboe and Bassoon|
|Thursday, Aug. 31||Flute|
|Saturday, Sept. 2||Violin (All excerpts)|
|Sunday, Sept. 3||Violin (Fewer than 4 excerpts)|
|Sunday, Sept. 10||Percussion and Harp|
- A 2 or 3 octave scale of your choice (strings, woodwinds, brass)
- A solo of your choice
- The required orchestra excerpts for your instrument (In preparing the excerpts please follow all directions and markings on the page.)
- A $15 audition fee payable the day of your audition
- Applications will be available at the auditions.
- For more information call (909) 624-3614 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org